Blue Mountain Top Coffee is pleased to offer UPS as our shipping partner for home and office deliveries.
Receive FREE UPS Ground delivery to street addresses within the Contiguous 48-states with orders of $50 or more after applying any coupon codes. Scroll down to view the UPS shipping maps and estimated delivery times.
Addresses Blue Mountain Top Coffee cannot ship to:
- Military Addresses
- PO Boxes
Alaska & Hawaii
Customer’s shipping to street addresses in Alaska or Hawaii may use UPS 2nd Day Air. Blue Mountain Top Coffee is not able to provide free shipping via UPS Ground to these locations.
Canadian and International Customers
Canada Customs require Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax.) The brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customer paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
International Customs may apply duties and taxes on each shipment sent to your country. This being a personal item in low volume, we have experienced that customs have not charge you for our item being sent (Please check your local authority in advance)
- Blue Mountain Top Coffee does not take responsible for such charges
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for noncommercial purposes and valued under CAN$200 shipped via UPS Standard Service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAN$10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.”
Additional Shipping Notes
Blue Mountain Top Coffee is not responsible for deliveries where:
- False or incorrect shipping information was provided
- Shipping to a PO Box
- Unrecoverable packages
- Undeliverable Packages
- Customer errors
- Third delivery attempts
Blue Mountain Top Coffee may require additional shipping and handling for:
- Reshipping due to incorrect shipping information
- Multibox shipments
- Heavy objects
- Blue Mountain Top Coffee staff will contact the customer before any shipping fees are processed.
You can shop with confidence at Blue MountainTopCoffee.com knowing that you have a full 30-day, money back, return policy backing your purchase. You may return the product for refund for any reason in the first 30-days.
- Returns within 30-days: Your product must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date on your invoice. Please include a copy of your invoice and the reason for returning the item.
- Original Packaging: Products must be returned in their original packaging: Please make sure that the original manufacturer’s packaging is intact. If the product contained multiple parts, manuals, warranty cards, etc. all items must be returned for a full refund.
- Damaged items: The customer is responsible for returning the product to Blue Mountain Top Coffee in a manner that protects the product being returned. For this reason, it is recommended that products be returned in suitable shipping boxes and insurance purchased for high value items.
- Return to:
P.O. Box 1345
Franklin, TN 37064
- Refunds: Once we receive your package and have it inspected by our receiving warehouse, we will process your return within 5 to 7 business days. The refund will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. Shipping charges are not refundable nor re-stocking fees
- Credit Cards: A refund will be credited to the original credit card.
PayPal: A refund will be credited via PayPal